Monday, March 18, 2013

Hodariyat Bridge

Hodariyat Bridge in Abu Dhabi west coastline was one of its kind in the UAE, it is the largest cable-stay bridge in the country completed six months ahead of its original schedule. It is 1.3 km long, 36 meters wide and a vertical clearance of 29 meters.

The bridge will connect Abu Dhabi west coastline to the newly developed Hodariyat Island.

Here are my shots during our trip. I can say that this place is one of the best places in Abu Dhabi to relax and enjoy the beautiful sunset.





















































And because of Abu Dhabi’s strict regulation about their natural resources, this coastline is already showing a rich biodiversity.






























1 comment:

  1. Excellent photos. I live in Abu Dhabi and am a photography enthusiast. I hit upon your blog while looking for places to photograph. Good photographs!
    If you want to contact me,
    alokpuri@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete